Store Director APPLY NOW
ROAM Fine Goods is a high-end home, gift, and apparel boutique based in Dallas, Texas, and is the sister store to Favor The Kind. We recently opened our second ROAM in East Dallas. ROAM's curated products are collected from around the world creating a space influenced by culture, travel, and style. ROAM is a neighborhood store where we strive to develop long-lasting relationships with our customers.
We are looking for a dynamic and visionary Store Director with a passion for luxury retail and creating exceptional customer experiences to lead the way in our Preston Royal store. As the Store Director, you will cultivate growth for the store and your team while maintaining a motivating and positive culture. This is a full-time salary position and will report to the Director of Sales and Culture.
1. Customer Experience:
- Set the standard for exceptional customer service by training and empowering the team to provide personalized and memorable interactions.
- Partner with your team to implement strategies to exceed customer expectations and build long-lasting relationships.
2. Sales Leadership:
- Work on the sales floor 75% of the time.
- Lead by example, creating a proactive and enthusiastic sales culture among the team.
3. Team Development:
- Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing sales team that is passionate about connecting with and serving customers.
- Uphold the company standards through kind accountability.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentorship to empower team members to achieve their full potential and grow within their roles.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive team environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Oversee a staff of three full-time managers and several part-time support staff.
4. Kind Culture:
- Promote a culture of kindness and respect, both within the team and among customers.
4. Store Operations:
- Oversee daily store operations.
- Direct store communication across departments.
- Manage the staff schedule.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a proven track record of successful leadership.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to connect authentically with customers and team members.
- You have strong problem-solving abilities.
- You have a passion for sales and the customer experience.
- You thrive managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- You are an expert trainer who values collaboration.
- You commit to fostering a kind, inclusive, and respectful work culture.
Perks and Benefits:
- A company culture that focuses on your gifts and invests in your growth
- Annual bonuses paid on the stores’ sales success
- Opportunity for professional and financial growth
- 18 days paid time off and 6 paid holidays
- $350/month towards health insurance
- 401k with matching program
- Fun and positive work environment
Please email your resume and cover letter to the Director of Sales and Culture, Jonalyn Sarkissian. email@example.com
In addition, please complete this quick survey: https://surveys.cultureindex.com/s/4FED860000/83751